Estate Planning Strategies
No matter how vast or modest one’s finances are, having a plan for your estate is crucial, especially in today’s complicated legal system. Having an estate plan in place ensures that you alleviate the stress of your passing off of your heirs and loved ones and help them avoid a stressful, expensive, and time consuming legal situation. It is imperative to work with your qualified attorney to make sure your living documents are prepared and updated on a regular basis.
Estate Planning can include, but is not limited to:
- Making sure all of your financial accounts are in line with your wishes.
- Designating heirs.
- Creating a plan designed to minimize taxes and expenses.
- Appointing guardians for children.
- Addressing financial security issues for your spouse and family.
- Establishing a plan for your children’s education.
- Creating trusts for children with special needs.
Planning your estate can seem daunting, but it does not have to be stressful, complicated, or expensive!
We have been helping our clients for over twenty years by providing estate
planning strategies and working alongside your team of attorneys and CPAs. We are constantly engaging in continuing education so, we understand how to navigate the ever-evolving network of laws and requirements, including taxes and Social Security. We have excellent relationships with local CPA’s and attorneys that make the process simple and stress-free.